Sunday, March 2, 2008

Close.......but not quite

This morning the boys were having a conversation about my boobs. Why my boobs are a topic of discussion in my home, I'll never know. It's not like they are overly impressive or anything.... But anyway, as usual, both boys managed to be in my bed by the time the morning sunlight was peeking through the windows. One of them had shown up at 4:45, and the other sometime around 5:30. We were all still under the covers, but slowly waking up. Landis had his head on my chest.

Gibson: "Ewwwwwwwww! Landis! You have your face on mommy's boobies!!"
Landis: "No I don't!"
Gibson: "Yes you do!"
Landis: "No I don't!" (He sits up, pulls up his shirt and points directly at his nipple.) "These are boobies!
Gibson: "Nuh-Uh! Those are TESTS!"

A short time later, Landis was kind of flailing around as he tried to untangle himself from the sheets. As he was flailing, he hit Gibson square in the crotch.

Gibson: "Owwww! Landis! You just hit me right in the guts!
Me: "The guts?"
Gibson: "Yeah. This is called the guts, (pointing at his crotch) and it hurts."

I asked him if he heard those things at school. And, surprise, surprise, he did. Which is further proof that he doesn't pay attention to anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Funny! Further proof that either Gibson is ADD or that the public schools are indeed failing!! Wait until he rides the bus.....he'll get it all corrected! (And then some....) Remember Maxi-Pad?
XXOO