Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just one more thing about Gibson........

I know I've posted a lot about Gibson lately, with that whole solo-bike riding thing and all, but I have one more thing I want to share. He's into photography. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that the poor kid has had a camera shoved up his nose since the day he was born, or if it's just coincidence that he likes it as much as I do. Whatever the case, I just got a few pictures back of some shots that he took with my camera -- which happens to be film, not digital, so when I let him take the shots I wasn't sure what we'd get. I was impressed with the results and thought maybe you would be too.

He took this one:


And this one:


And this one: (Of course you have to make considerations for the subject here......)

At 5 years of age, he can get everybody centered and in focus, which is more than I can say for my grandma, who has been systematically cutting off every body's heads for 82 years now. (And don't worry that my grandma will be offended by this. She knows..... She once took a picture of my cousin running at a track meet and the only part of Jill actually in the picture is her left foot. The rest of her has run off the right side. How do you even know that it's Jill? Because my grandma says so. It's hilarious. Truly, it is.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures. Courtesy of my budding little photographer.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't crop those at all? I love the composition in the second one.

Janice said...

He really does have some talent there! And thanks for not posting the other pics... then you would have to explain the haggard looking chick next to you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Gibson!! Look out National Geographic!
He's going to love his Christmas present!!!
xxoo

Mich said...

I just like the phrase about Grandma systematically chopping off everybody's heads. Especially when taken out of context. :)