Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Da' Bug - Encore Presentation

When my friend Alison heard about the nasty little bug that Landis had last week (and that I wrote about a couple of entries ago) she said to me, "Uh oh. You'd better start counting down. I always get it 4 days after the first kid starts throwing up." So I counted. Day 1........ Day 2.......... Day 3......... Day 4......... WHEW! I couldn't believe it, but I escaped unscathed.
Until this morning.
Day 8 to be exact.
And I'll spare you the gory details, except to tell you that it has me in it's big, mean, tummy churning clutches.......and it ain't pretty.

3 comments:

Janice said...

And after all that cleaning you did to get the germs before they got you... Just know peeps, germs are way smarter than humans. Let me know if you need anything! I am battling my lupus right now and so I will be home all day tomorrow if you need me-- I can leave crackers and gatorade at your door :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! After eight days? I totally would have thought I was in the clear.

Anonymous said...

I know! Can you believe it?